Monday 9 August 2010

Ok lets try this again....

The girlfriend is nagging nicely speaking away at me to try and keep this thing going.

I think i like the idea of a blog but I dont know if I have the motivation to get it going. Initially this was meant to be my way of venting out how my life was going but who really wants to read that...

Now its time to do something constructive, I've got the gift of the gab I can talk about anything for any period of time .... and without being too arrogant big-headed modest, I think I can write my personality into words.


What you see is what you get :)


So brain storm!




My life and interests in a brain storm ... now I have to just choose ...

Or you guys (im refering to the one person other than my girlfriend who has seen this blog lol) can help me pick ... comment away

Oh! ... and I have given myself punishment for not blogging ...





The dinosaur will make sure I do it !

Keep Cool, Keep Blogging :)

2 comments:

  1. I think the 'I wish I was a ninja' should have been half of the brain storm by itself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be honest, I think the most fun to read is a combination of everything! Just 'vent out' whatever is on your mind, some may love it, some may hate it, doesn't matter! Just have fun and the readers will like it too :)

    ReplyDelete