Sunday 18 July 2010

Trying to keep it up to date

lol I knew it wouldn't take long

already struggling to motivate myself to keep the blog up, I now completely respect all these avid bloggers who do it constantly.

You guys have some serious motivations.

But anyway while I am here lets have a little UPDATE!






Well I said about the interview I got a week on Monday .... which i'm excited nervous about lol.

But a university also rung me about getting a internship at a couple of places for varying lengths of time and they seemed really up for taking me on.

They said they liked my style and said I seemed very able with web design.

WOOP WOOP

Ahem...

Anyway apart from that I have decided to lose the update on the right side of the blog as there was no way I was going to be able to keep you guys up to date on applications and other counts, because:
  1. I'm too lazy

  2. It involves making a picture each time

  3. No one cares lol

But yeah, apart from applying to jobs and working here and there all I've really done is play a few games.

Feeling like doing some sort of review maybe of God of War III seeing as i've nearly finished that ... or maybe I should do a male outfit post :) lol it seems to get my girlfriend lots of readers although I'm not sure I'd look quite so good in those clogs.



Then again .... maybe I look good in clogs :) ...

For a much more attractive face please go check out my girlfriends blog over ...... here

2 comments:

  1. You and your girlfriend seem like such a cute couple, just discovered the blogs of both of you, you make me laugh =) oh and i love the pictures you make! It looks really cool. Blog on! :)

    ReplyDelete