Tuesday 13 July 2010

First Job Interview

Was well shocked to look in my inbox and see a email from [Insert Company here] .

Impressed by my intiative (I emailed them rather than through a recruitment agency) and asking for a interview in the next couple of weeks.

Jakes Current mood: PSYCHED

Now to blow them away with my amazing-ness Reminder to self dont use such words in interview.

All goes well on the exercise front, keeping up with my schedule which im sure I will blog about shortly.

Stay Frosty (Yes I play CoD) :)

3 comments:

  1. congrats on the job interview, that's exciting! i love the sketches on your blog, way rad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much appreciated I need people to read to keep me inspired to carry on doing it.

    Finding it hard to motivate myself to write something when only my girlfriend is reading the thing lol :p

    ReplyDelete