Tuesday 13 July 2010

Starting off one of these things

  • I dont have a diary

  • I was never good at writing personal accounts

  • Never had a personal blog before

So how exactly do i start one of these things blogs?

I suppose I should start by saying I'm a 21 year old graduate guy from Luton who has just graduated from DMU. Thats the easy part ...

Nows here's my dilemma

I'm trying to sort out the one thing every breathing human has in some form or another. We all complain about it sometimes and have all at some point loved it ....

A Life

If I was to sum my life up it would be ... average normal, nothing heart breakingly tragic has happened but on the flip I have never won the lottery either.

This blog will be my way of recording and motivating myself to get my life the way I want. Easiest way I think I can do this is with my ....


No comments:

Post a Comment